WITTENSTEIN SE: New composition of the Supervisory Board
At the recent general meeting of shareholders, Dr. Stefan Reineck, previously an ordinary Member of the Supervisory Board, was elected as the new Vice Chairman and Dr. Manfred Wittenstein’s deputy.
The new composition is as follows:
- Dr. Manfred Wittenstein: Chairman of the WITTENSTEIN SE Supervisory Board and proprietor of the family-owned WITTENSTEIN SE
- Dr. Stefan Reineck: Vice Chairman of the WITTENSTEIN SE Supervisory Board, physicist and Managing Director of RMC Dr. Reineck Management & Consulting GmbH; various positions on the Advisory and Supervisory Boards of listed and non-listed companies; management of own investments, mainly in startup enterprises; Chairman of Venture Forum Neckar e.V.
- Professor Ronald Gleich: Director of the Horváth Academy and Professor at the EBS University of Business and Law
- Karl-Heinz Streibich: Chief Executive Officer of Software AG; various positions on the Advisory and Supervisory Boards of listed and non-listed companies; Member of the Presidential Board of BITKOM, the voice of the information technology, telecommunications and new media industry in Germany; Member of the Presidential Board of acatech, the German Academy of Science and Engineering
- Mark Farny: Director Quality Management at WITTENSTEIN SE, employee representative of WITTENSTEIN SE
- Jürgen Guckenberger: Manager Application Consulting at WITTENSTEIN alpha GmbH, employee representative of WITTENSTEIN SE
The WITTENSTEIN SE Supervisory Board (from right to left): Professor Ronald Gleich, Karl-Heinz Streibich, Dr. Manfred Wittenstein (Chairman of the Supervisory Board), Dr. Stefan Reineck (Vice Chairman of the Supervisory Board), Jürgen Guckenberger and Mark Farny.